We reserve the right of any kind of review and withdrawal or amendment of the services without notice. Due to any unforeseen reason, if the website will be unavailable for an certain period of time , we will not be liable for any claims, demands and damages whatsoever arising due to website unavailability during that time . On a regular basis, we exercise the authority of restriction to access few parts or complete Website.
The domain name www.petroleague.com and other associated domains are operated by Petroleague Oilfield Consultant Pvt Ltd , a company incorporated under laws of India with registered office at 67 Sur-Air CGHS ,Sec-15,Rohini ,New Delhi-110085,India. Petroleague Oilfield Consultant Pvt Ltd from hereafter will be referred as Company and all domains maintained by Company as mentioned above will be collectively called as site, member, visitor, recruiter or anyone else using/visiting this site in any manner from hereafter will be referred as site user
© 2016 Petroleague Oilfield Consultant Pvt Ltd All Rights Reserved.
The site www.petroleague.com including all pages within along with related code thereto, are the property of Petroleague Oilfield Consultant pvt ltd. Without the permission of the concerned authority of the company, no part of the materials or code available on these pages or anywhere on this site may be reprinted or republished (other than as is necessary to view the page on your monitor) in any form.?
The Site is owned and operated by Petroleague Oilfield Consultant Pvt Ltd Unauthorized usage of the materials on the site will be the violation of copyright, trademark, patent and other laws and is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site. You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Site.
THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE RELATED SERVICE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE LICENSED, PURCHASED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED ON AS IS BASIS WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, PETROLEAGUE OILFIELD CONSULTANT PVT LTD AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, SPONSORS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER PETROLEAGUE OILFIELD CONSULTANT PVT LTD, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SPONSORS, SUPPLIERS NOR AGENTS MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE OR THE SITE-RELATED SERVICES.
Petroleague Oilfield Consultant Pvt Ltd along with its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and agents do not guarantee uninterrupted, Error-free or secure usage of the site or the software. The company does not guarantee correction of defects on the site or server on which it is hosted. We do not guarantee that the software will be free of viruses or any other harmful component. As a user, you acknowledge the responsibility of obtaining and maintaining all the computer hardware, telephone numbers and varied other equipment required for the usage of site and all the charges related thereto. You have the total responsibility as well as risk for the usage of the site as well as the software. No opinion, advice or statement made by Petroleague Oilfield Consultant pvt ltd, or its subsidiaries, affiliates, supplier, agents, registered users or visitors made on the site shall create any warranty. Usage of site or any other materials available on the site are completely at the users’ risk.
1. An online platform for professional networking and discussions among the workers off Energy industry. 2. Providing online portal for recruitment services in Energy industry. 3. Providing Energy industry news headlines under the title “Petronews”. 4. Providing a platform to various writers to sell their work related to energy industry online to other site users.
If there any modification to these terms, it will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by posting on the Site or via electronic mail. If you use the site after such notice then it will be deemed as your acceptance of such changes. It would be advisable to review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version. Professional networking and discussion platform provided by the company is to connect the energy industry professionals and simulate knowledge sharing by the discussions among them. This service provided by the company is designed to promote economic and knowledge enhancing opportunities for our members by enabling them and other professionals to meet, exchange ideas, learn, and find opportunities for employees, work, and make decisions in a network of trusted relationships.
Our networking Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, job postings, messages and blogs. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members or, if public, by Visitors. Where we have made settings available, we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information .You own all of the content and information,including your profile and any other information you post on site, and you can control how your profile is shared.When you post your profile or other information, using the Public setting on site means that you are allowing all site users, including people who are not registered users of site, to access and use that information. Note that activities, such as applying for a job or sending an message, are by default private, only visible to the addressee(s).
You acknowledge that additions, deletions and alterations could be made by third parties to the Site. For example in some instances, content made available on the Site may represent the opinions and judgments of providers or site users, such as blogs or discussions. We do not endorse nor shall we be responsible or liable for the accuracy or reliability of any statement made on the Site by anyone other than our authorized employees acting in such capacity.We are also not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice
As between member and Petroleague Oilfield Consultant Pvt Ltd, member own the content ,blog and information that member submit or post to the site and member is only granting Company the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that member provide through Services provided by the company, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to member or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
Company also reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate any site user account if Company believes that site user may be in breach of any part of the Agreement or law or are misusing the Services .Company reserves the right to provide or not to provide reason for termination. Some of the information on the Site like Petronews and commodity prices are derived from information which is publicly available on the Internet. As such the Company is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of such information, and such information is provided on "as is” basis. Petroleague Oilfield Consultant Pvt Ltd shall not be held responsible for any decision or action taken by site user on the basis of such information available on site.
The job postings which are placed on the site comes directly or indirectly from employers, recruiters and third party staffing agencies of available job opportunities at their companies or companies they represent (hereinafter referred to collectively as “employers”. The Jobseekers post their own career history and/or resumes/ CVs to get hired by the companies. The Company does not evaluate or censor the career history and/or resumes/ CVs of Jobseekers and job posting placed on site employers. There is no involvement of the company in the actual transaction, between potential employers and Job seekers. Moreover, no control is exercised by the company and its site over the quality, safety, legality, truth or accuracy of the job listings or resumes/CVs, advertisements, company information, or other information posted to the Site, or the ability of employers to hire candidates, or the ability of candidates to fill job openings.
It is difficult to authenticate each and every user identity and profile on the Internet. Hence, the Company cannot and does not confirm the claim made by the users. It is not feasible for the company to be involved in user-to-user transactions or control the behavior of the users of the site. In case of having a dispute with one or more Site users, you release Petroleague Oilfield Consultant Pvt Ltd (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees) from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes. There is always certain risks involvement, but not limited to the risk of physical harm and of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses, associated with pursuing relationships begun on the Internet. You assume all risks related to dealing with other users with whom you have had contact through the Site.
You acknowledge and accept that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume, job listing, advertisement, company profile or other material you post to the Site. The Company neither warrants nor guarantees that a resume, job posting, advertisement, company profile or any other information you post to the Site will be viewed by any specific number of users, or that a resume, job posting, advertisement, company profile, or any other information you post to the Site will be viewed by any user. We are not to be considered as an employer or broker with respect to your use of the Site, and we shall not be responsible for any employment or other decisions made by any entity posting job listings or resumes or any other information to the Site.
Petroleague Oilfield Consultant Pvt Ltd assumes no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected by your company. Selection, retention or hire of any individual or entity is based solely on your company’s investigation, verification and determination that such hire is suitable for your company's purposes. Petroleague Oilfield Consultant Pvt Ltd or site user may terminate this Agreement at any time with notice to the other. On termination, site user loses the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination: • Petroleague Oilfield Consultant Pvt Ltd reserve rights to use and disclose site user’s feedback. • Members and/or Visitors rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination. • Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination. You can send us an email on email@example.com to understand how to close your account. Although the Company attempts to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the site, It makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the Sites completeness or correctness. In the event that an situation arises where you feel integrity and accuracy of site is sacrificed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with, if possible, a description of the material to be checked and the location (URL) where such material can be found on the Site, as well as information sufficient to enable us to contact you. We will try to address your concerns as soon as reasonably possible. For copyright infringement claims, see the section on “Claims of Copyright Infringement.” We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about site, but you understand that we may use or share your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them,similarly you have no obligation to offer your feedback or suggestions.
NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS OR SPONSORS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE DAMAGES OR INJURIES OCCURRING AS A RESULT OF: (I) ANY ERROR, OMISSION, DELETION, OR DEFECT IN THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SITE; OR (II) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA, UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, DEFAMATION, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO COMPANY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE SITE.
This site may comprises links to other web sites which are operated by third parties, other than affiliates of the Company (“Linked Sites”). We neither control nor endorse such other web sites, nor have we reviewed or approved any content that appears on the Linked Sites. You acknowledge that by clicking on a link to visit a Linked Site, a frame may appear which comprises of a Company logo, advertisements and/or other content selected by the Company. You acknowledge that the Company and its sponsors neither endorse nor affiliate the Linked Sites and are not responsible for any content that appears on the Linked Sites. You also acknowledge that the owner of the Linked Site neither endorses nor is affiliated with the Company and its sponsors.
Inspite of the accessibility of the site across the globe, not all its products or services discussed, referenced or made available on the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. The company makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for usage in all locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The Company reserves the right to limit the availability of the Site and/or the provision of any product or service described thereon to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction it so desires at any time and in our sole discretion and to limit the quantities of any such product or service that we provide. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our affiliates, sponsors, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of this Agreement, (b) your violation of the Code of Conduct, and/or (c) your activities in connection with the Site or Site-related services.
While using the Site or Site-related services, the user need to agree and not to do any of the following without our prior written authorization:
• Posting of any inaccurate, untimely, stale, incomplete or misleading information.
• Posting of any employment opportunity or requirements that are inaccurate or not available with a verifiable company that is directly represented by your office.
• Posting of any employment opportunities that are not indirectly or directly associated with the energy industry.
• Posting of misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords in an effort to gain priority placement of a posting.
• Copying other job postings not originating from your company as your own, knowingly post the same position multiple times on the Site or post multiple positions within one posting.
• Allowing job postings or employment requirements to remain posted on the Site for more than 24 hours after they are no longer viable or valid. To the extent that a position is placed on hold or is otherwise not available for immediate placement, the posting must be removed from the Site until such time as the position is a viable opening.
• Posting of any employment opportunity that does not contain a company URL, e-mail address or “apply online” application.
• Posting any advertisements for services, machinery and equipment that is not energy-related.
• Allowing of services, equipment and machinery advertisements to remain posted on the Site for more than 24 hours after they are no longer available or valid.
• Posting of company profile information from a company that is not directly engaged in servicing the energy industry.
• Posting of personal websites, including without limitation resume/CV sites, to the Company Directory.
• Posting of information about an event or training that is not directly related to the energy industry.
• Reselling or making available to any person not expressly licensed by Company, whether via phone, fax, e-mail, mail or any other medium, any of the Company services or any information obtained therefrom, including without limitation the resumes/CVs or candidate information.
• Sharing passwords, login information or named user identification or otherwise allow multiple offices or users to access the site on a basis that is other than what was originally subscribed for. A named user is defined as one unique individual user with one unique password. An office is defined as a location where a named user routinely accesses or uses the site under express license from Company.
• Using any search engine, software, tool, electronic storage or retrieval device, agent or other device or mechanism, including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents (collectively “Devices”) that is not approved by Company to navigate, search or store information from the Site.
• Engaging in spamming, flooding, soliciting or mass marketing via e-mail, direct mail, telephone, or otherwise to site users.
• Expressing or implying that any statements you make are endorsed by us. • Impersonating any person or entity, including, without limitation, a Company employee or agent, a user of Company’s services, including a candidate, placement specialist or an employer, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
• Responding to a job listing, or any other posting, on behalf of anyone other than yourself. • Deleting or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
• Restricting or inhibiting any other user from using and enjoying the Site and services, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site.
• Posting of or transmit (a) any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information that is not your own accurate resume (i.e., the resume of a living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf); (b) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful, or that infringes on our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication; (d) any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; (e) any trade secret of any third party; or (f) any material, nonpublic information about companies without the authorization to do so.
• Posting or transmitting advertisements or any other postings that do not comply with applicable law, including but not limited to laws relating to equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility verification, including post or transmit any job advertisements that require a visa as a condition of employment, or that require citizenship or lawful permanent residence in a certain country as a condition of employment, except when necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
• Using the Site for any unlawful commercial, research or information gathering purposes.
• Communicating, send, or place unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and entities.
• Modifying, adapting, sublicenses, translating, selling, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
• Removing any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site. • Framing or mirroring or link to any content on the Site.
• Using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents.
• Printing out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about candidates for purposes other than consideration of the candidates for potential employment by your company.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site and Site-related services. . The Company has no obligation to monitor the Site or Site-related services, including any forum, or any materials that you or other third parties transmit or post on to the Site. However, you acknowledge and agree that the Company has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor the Site and Site-related services, including any forum, and the materials you transmit or post, to alter or remove any such materials (including, without limitation, any posting to the Site), and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to operate the Site properly, to protect itself, its sponsors, its registered users and visitors, and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests. The Company reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that it deems in its sole discretion to be unacceptable, offensive or in violation of this Agreement. The Company also reserves the right to prohibit any user who, in the Company’s sole discretion, violates the Code of Conduct or other terms of this Agreement from using the Site and related services. Such prohibition may occur without notice to the user..
Because we host job boards, post advertisements, post energy industry news, blogs, save professional profiles and as a result redistribute materials you give us, we require certain rights in those materials. Therefore, by sending or transmitting to us resources, information, ideas, notes, concepts, trademarks, service marks or other materials (including, but not limited to, job postings) (collectively, Content), or by posting such Content to any area of the Site, you grant us and our designate a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable , assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to link to, reproduce, distribute , modify, create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform or otherwise use such Content in any media now known or hereafter developed. You hereby grant the Company permission to display your logo, trademarks and company name on the Site and in press and other public releases or filings. Further, by submitting Content to the Company, you acknowledge that you have the authority to grant such rights to the Company. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU RETAIN OWNERSHIP OF ANY COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS AND SERVICE MARKS IN ANY CONTENT YOU SUBMIT. None of the Content is endorsed by the Company, and the Company cannot and does not make any representations with respect to the truth or reliability of the Content. The Company reserves the right to remove any Content, in whole or in part, from the Site. Communications between the Company and the users of the Site are not confidential.
Some areas of the Site may require you to register with us. If you register, it means you agree to and provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your e-mail address) and (b) to maintain and update your information (including your e-mail address) to keep it accurate, current, and complete. You acknowledge that if any of the information provided by you are found to be untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, then the company reserve the right to terminate this Agreement with you and your use of the Site.
As part of the registration process, We will ask you to provide your user name , email address and you will be asked to select a password to log in. We may refuse to allow you to use a username that impersonates someone else, may be illegal, may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as determined by us in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your password and agree not to distribute, transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site to any third party. If more than one individual wishes to use a single password belonging to a registered user, such registered user must request permission from the Company in writing, it being understood that the Company shall be under no obligation to approve any such request. If you are a job seeker who has reason to believe that your account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by updating your account information and immediately notifying us of the problem via email addressed to email@example.com. If you are a customer who has reason to believe that your account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly contact Customer Support via email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. YOU ARE SOLELY AND ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND SOLELY AND ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
If you have a good faith belief that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed upon; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material on the Site; (d) the name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, than you may send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements.
You or the user agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of this website, your breach of these Terms of Service, or infringement of any intellectual property right
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Failure of any party to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of any similar right or power at any subsequent time. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any and all written or oral agreements heretofore existing between the parties hereto are expressly canceled. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with prior written consent. Any heading, caption or section title contained in this Agreement is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate the use of the Site by a user at any time.
Petroleague Oilfield Consultant Pvt Ltd own and operate www.petroleague.com. The usage of terms ‘we’,’our’ ,’website’or ‘petroleague’ in this agreement will be referred to Petroleague Oilfield Consultant Pvt Ltd similarly use of words ‘you’ or ‘content owner’ will be referred to the user. Those who buy the content are referred to as ‘End Users’.
Your usage of our website to host your technical content such as your research work in digital format or E-book or any other digital content implies your acceptance of below terms of services and all our policies governing the whole process starting with you uploading your digital content to our website and ending with payment done to you for the content.
It is highly recommended to read and fully understand these terms of services before uploading any file to the website. We reserve the right to amend our terms of services or policies any time. Any changes to these terms will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by any means including, without limitation, posting on the Site or via electronic mail. Your usage of the Site after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version. Our relationship with you ‘content owner’ is business to business relationship. You should be atleast 18 years old to use our website for hosting your digital content. You should use our website to host your digital content for which you are copyright owner. If you are not a copyright owner of content, please don’t upload or send your content to us for uploading it to our website.
When you upload or send us your content for uploading to our website, you grant us a Nonexclusive, non-transferable royalty-free worldwide license for the reproduction of your content and the intellectual property rights within it and grant sub-licenses to distribute copies of the file and the intellectual property rights within it under a suitable license (the End User License) in any territory and until otherwise notified. When the end user purchases copy of your digital content from our website, then we will distribute a copy of your digital content subject to the terms of the End User License.
If you want to cancel this license provided to us by you, please notify us at email@example.com. We will delete the file containing your digital content within 5 working days. Please note your content downloaded by the end user before you cancel our license by deleting the file containing your digital content will remain with end user and end user license issued by us will remain valid.
Being the content owner you own all the copyrights in relation to your Digital Content that are not expressly granted to us under these terms and conditions and you are free to market, sell and promote your digital content directly or via any other digital platform. You are free to implement digital rights management measures into your digital content as you see fit and at your own cost to ensure that your digital content is used within the scope of the rights granted to End Users.
You warrant us that you have the full power and authority to perform your obligations under these terms and conditions, and your digital content does not infringe the copyright or intellectual property of any third party. In case you discover that your digital content is infringing on the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party, then you should immediately delete the file from your dashboard or notify us to delete it. Hence, there will be no further infringement takes place.
You agree to indemnify us against all claims, liabilities and expenses arising out of any claim that Your Digital Content infringes the rights of any third party in any territory. Any indemnity you provide to us under these terms and conditions only applies to the extent that we promptly notify you in writing of any claim or lawsuit relevant to the indemnity, and we will make no admissions or settlements without your prior written consent.
There will be no modification in your digital content from our side. We may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata) if needed, but will not modify the meaning of your expressionn. If in our opinion your digital content infringes or is likely to infringe any copyright or intellectual property right of any third party, we may remove the file containing your digital content from our service without providing prior notice to you. We will comply with all applicable laws in performing our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
When End Users buy your digital content through our hosted checkout page, they will be presented with the End User License agreement which they must agree to before your digital content is delivered to them. The terms of the license are limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, royalty-free and will require End Users to comply with all applicable laws when using your digital content, state that it is being provided solely for their own personal (i.e. non-commercial) use and prohibit the reproduction or distribution of your digital content.
If you are buying or downloading digital content using www.petroleague.com ,please reads below End user license agreement carefully:- End-User License Agreement for Digital content use downloaded from www.petroleague.com
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (End -User) and Petroleague Oilfield Consultant Pvt Ltd. If you purchase digital content such as research work in digital format or E-book or any other digital material on www.petroleague.com then you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you don’t agree, please don’t download any digital content from our website. The usage of words ‘we’, ‘our’,’website’ or ‘petroleague’ in this agreement will be referred to the Petroleague Oilfield Consultant Pvt Ltd. Similarly, use of words ‘you’ or ‘End User’ will be referred to you in this agreement.
1. License:- Text, maps, graphics, and other content in the digital content downloaded from www.petroleague.com is the copyright property of the author. You own the media to which you have downloaded the digital content from our website, but the author retains all the rights, title, and interest in and to the Digital Content, including all copyrights and ownership rights. Your usage of downloaded digital content is subject to all the terms and conditions contained in this License agreement. 2. Copyright:- The Downloaded digital Content from our website is the property of the author. You do not acquire ownership rights to any of the Content through the usage of this product. You agree to abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions which are associated with this product. By accessing and/or using the content in any way, you acknowledge the validity and enforceability of the author's copyrights and agree that you will not in any way infringe, either directly or indirectly, the Author's copyrights in and to the Content. 3. Permitted Usage and Restrictions:- With this License, the user is allowed for the installation and usage of the Digital Content on your personal computer and your other personal electronic devices 4. Limited Permission to Reproduce the Content:- User has no right to reproduce any part of the downloaded digital Content from our website in any form. 5. Software Not Included:-The Downloaded Content is available in standard electronic publishing formats, such as Portable Document Format (PDF). Software to view content in these formats is available on most computing platforms, either as part of the device firmware or as downloads from the Internet.We do not offer the software to read PDF file. 6. Limitation of Liability:-Under any circumstances, including negligence, author or we will not be liable for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages arising out of or relating to this License. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of incidental or consequential damages. Thus, in such cases this limitation may not apply to you. In no circumstances, our total liability to you for all damages should exceed the amount you paid to us for purchasing the digital content . 7. Controlling Law and Severability:- In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and in effect and enforceable. In case of failure of any party to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms and conditions of this agreement then it shall not be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of any similar right or power at any subsequent time. These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi. 8. Complete Agreement:-This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the usage of downloadable digital content from our website licensed hereunder and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter. No amendment or modification of this License will be binding unless in writing from us.