With challenging market condition, due to lower oil price for extended period, re-development of matured or brown fields leaves no room for error. A petrophysical model created earlier during high oil price may escape the marginal field potentiality. An experienced reservoir petrophysicist can see the new prospect integrating all subsurface data and helps geologist, reservoir engineers to understand reservoir properties better and make an economically optimized field development plan. A sound petrophysical interpretation can make a significant difference in field economics throughout the life of field right from exploration phase to development phase to finally abandonment. In last few years industry is moving towards exploring more challenging plays like tight rock evaluation, fracture basement, shale gas etc.
In order to help our customers to meet above challenges, Petroleague has created a team of highly acknowledged, globally experienced petrophysicist. We understand that excellent interpretation needs experienced professional and strong expertise. Keeping this in view Petroleague has hired experienced specialist petrophysicist from both top-notch service companies and operators. With average experience of more than 12 years per professional, our petrophysicist have worked in India , Middle east, several countries of Asia pacific and Europe. Our Petrophysicists have worked on various types of conventional clastic and carbonate reservoirs along with several fractured and tight reservoirs. Petrophysicist in Petroleague are trained in all aspects of petrophysics by the way of formal training classes and field trainings in different countries and regions of world such as United states, United kingdom, Australia, Middle east ,North Africa and different countries of Central Asia and South East Asia.
We provide interpretation services from our reservoir solution center in Petroleague office or directly in customer office as per customers need. Petroleague has already completed several field level integrated interpretation projects for oil companies in India. We provide following Interpretation services: -
1. Deterministic or multi-mineral formation evaluation for single well
2. Integrated full field multi-well petrophysical interpretation solution.
3. Petrophysical support for integrated projects and field development plans
4. Laminated Sand shale interpretation
5. Core-Log integration
6. Rock-typing studies
7. Saturation Height function modeling
8. Nuclear magnetic resonance data QC, processing (Third party software), and interpretation
9. Acoustic Data QC, processing (Third party software) and interpretation
10. Image data QC, processing (Third party software) and interpretation
11. Pulsed neutron data QC, processing (Third party software) and interpretation
12. Formation tester data interpretation
13. Integrated interpretation using all the data available
14. Cased hole logging tools and their interpretation for well integrity evaluation and problem diagnosis
15. Interpretation of Cement bond log, corrosion log, leak detection tools i.e. noise and temperature tools
1. Value added design of Logging and Coring program
2. Summary, important findings and quick look analysis of acquired logging data.
3. Wireline/LWD data Quality control (QC) and job planning support
For more information about our consultancy services please contact us at email@example.com
or call us at +91-9911989147