India,Rajasthan,Barmer,344001 Full Time ₹ negotiable Exp: 15 years
Scope of Work:
- To provide HSE expertise for an onshore well operations and surface facilities construction project serving as an active member of the Project Management Team.
- To support the Project Manager to ensure overall project success in the areas of health, safety (process and occupational), and environmental.
- To organize, plan, coordinate and implement the project HSE efforts throughout the planning, startup, mobilization and operational phases of the project.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Accountable for delivery of HSE related aspects of the project during the various project phases
- Define and implement project HSE strategies and plans ensuring alignment with Company, Client and Contractual agreements
- Coordinate with client and subcontractors to develop and implement project HSE documentation including but not limited to HSE Plans, SIMOPS, risk management and bridging documents
- The management and auditing of project subcontractors and third parties
Experience and Requirements:
- Degree in HSE, Engineering or Sciences preferred
- 15+ yrs. HSE experience in Oil & Gas Industry, preferably with Operator or Drilling Contractor
- Experience managing HSE projects for onshore drilling and surface facilities construction/EPCM projects
- Proficient at managing large, complex projects and providing clear direction, disciplined timelines and coordinated scheduling
- Experience in development of HSE project startup and mobilization plans
- Proficient in HAZOPS and HAZID Assessments, Project Risk Assessments and development of Risk Management Plans
- Knowledgeable in Upstream Process Safety, barrier management and well control practices
- Effective communicator able to influence at various levels within Company, customers and contractors
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative and make independent decisions.
- Knowledge of industry international and Indian safety and environmental standards