NOTE: POSITIONS OPEN FOR SENIOR LEVEL CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVES FROM EPC (OIL & GAS) COMPANIES WITH EXECUTION MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE OF LSTK PROJECTS (FROM MAIN CONTRACTORS SIDE). CANDIDATES WITH PMC/CLIENT EXPERIENCE WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR THESE POSITIONS.
SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO RELOCATE TO KOCHI (KERALA)/VIZAG (ANDHRA PRADESH)/BARMER (RAJASTAN).
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to the site management team supported by construction, quality and HSE managers. Execute and successfully complete the assigned project through periodic meetings and reviews with Petrofac staff, subcontractors and clients ensuring execution of projects within the parameters of time schedule, cost and budget maintaining safety, quality and client satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute the project in line with the delivery schedule, contract specifications and conditions. Monitor day to day activities through weekly, monthly and quarterly progress meetings of Petrofac staff, subcontractors, partners as well as by the client to facilitate achievement of targets highlighting slippages/backlogs formulating an action plan to keep the project on schedule.
- Ensure adherence to the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) procedures and maintain safe and efficient working environment through the HSE team based on which the project is controlled.
- Coordinate with the HSE, quality and technical teams through management review meetings, kick off meetings, daily /weekly progress meetings to keep channels of communication open, review progress, ensure better co –ordination and expedite work within the project team.
- Participate in implementing and monitoring adherence to quality assurance policies and suggest improvements needed for continuous development of the quality management system.
- Conduct periodic internal quality audits for piping, mechanical, instruments etc to verify adequacy of the implementation of the quality management system under the leadership of the quality manager who plans allocation of tasks to the team.
- Ensure proper documentation by recording events leading to a change in the project schedule on the part of the client, vendors, partners and EPC contractors from the execution, commercial and contractual points of view.
- Ensure facilities are provided to people such as travel, visas, special permits for foreigners to enter the HSE camp, inspections. Coordinate maintenance of camps, wellbeing and facilities for the people at site
- Accountable for completion, commissioning and handing over phases during the project completion stage to ensure high levels of accuracy, productivity and focus.
- Depending on the size of the project the process system priorities are streamlined for completion and commissioning by the project construction and commissioning teams in order to meet client requirements, ensuring a smooth handover of the plan.
- Manage the construction team creating an atmosphere of co-operation and oneness. Foster role clarity, involvement and team spirit to facilitate smooth execution of the project.
- Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as required by the reporting manager to enable timely, cost effective and safe completion of work to the required quality.
- Should posses degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 20 –25 years of Construction experience in the EPC of oil and gas sector (Main Contractor side) with at least 5 years in the role of a Site Manager or Construction Director.