Ideal Candidate: 1 to 3 years of work experience & Should be from Oil & Gas(or) from a Manufacturing Industry with Mechanical / Mechatronics (B.E. / Diploma) with Sales / Mechanical Design experience.
Language: Multi-Lingual (Knowing a Foreign Language is an added advantage even if you don't have relevant experience)
Responsible for customer quote, customer order entry and other necessary functions entry as well as shipment scheduling by follow up of customer requirements in ensuring they are executed and delivered in a timely manner and meeting customer’s requirements and organisation’s expectations of quality, delivery, cost and profitability.
Quote and order management:
- Act as the focal point between customers, external sales and manufacturing plants for RFQ and orders received.
- Coordinate RFQ and customer order and shipment between manufacturing and customer.
- Interfaces directly with credit and collections, sales, shipping, purchasing and other necessary department to ensure effective and timely service to customer.
- Monitor order progress and work with customers & other functions to meet customer delivery requirement.
- Tracks and reports to customer / external sales the delivery date, any anticipated delays, conflicting terms and conditions of customer's purchase order.
- Process shipping documentation in compliance to customer, export requirements and Trade Compliance procedures.
- Support monthly revenue estimates.
- Process contract review via Cameron Content Management (CCM).
- Process quote and sales orders in SAP system.
- Process order manual documentation & tracking as required.
- Provides support to assigned Project Managers.
- Provide support to External Sales.
- Provide order status report to customer.
- Manage customer portal.
- Maintain accurate data in SAP.
- Maintain filing according to the company’s policy.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 3 x Shift Rotation - Morning, Afternoon, Evening.
- Diploma/Degree with major in Engineering, Business Administration, etc.
- 2-6 years of experience in a Customer Sales position in Oilfield or Manufacturing Industry.
- Excellent English Communication (written & verbal).
- Microsoft Office Skills - Work & Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Knowledge of Commercial terms.
- Knowledge of Legal terms.
- Knowledge of Trade Compliance terms.
- Knowledge of Industrial Standard ( eg API).
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required