Head Oil and Gas
ICF is a recognized leader in the area of Oil and Gas consulting worldwide. We continue to work in the entire oil and gas value chain. ICF has worked with clients in areas of resource assessment, shale gas, global LNG markets assessment, monetization studies, business strategy, due diligence, policy support etc. In India, ICF has been advising clients in oil and gas for more than 10 years. We work with the largest oil and gas companies internationally and in India, Government, donor agencies, regulators and other stakeholders
To support our growth we are currently seeking a person to Head our Oil and Gas business and to manage and grow ICF’s presence in this area. We seek established Project and Program Managers, able to lead teams that will deliver and expand our offerings.
- Team Management
o Managing a multi-functional project team comprising specialists (some ICF internal staff and some subcontractors/experts)
o Identifying and participating in the hiring of team members as well as organizing, developing, directing and mentoring team staff.
o Planning, organizing, directing and coordinating project delivery activities
- Business Management
o Working with the managing director to develop team objectives, strategies, approach to business
o Develop and implement business plans for growing ICF’s oil and gas work in the region
o Work to develop strategies to influence market adoption of ICF’s oil and gas services
o Actively generate business through business development activities, meet sales and revenue targets
o Managing budgets and resources to maximize efficiencies
- Business Development & Delivery
o Developing and managing proposal preparation and client marketing activities.
o Developing and managing high quality relationships with senior client staff.
o Monitoring and managing projects in terms of activities, quality and timeliness of outputs/deliverables and outcomes.
o Managing financial resources assigned to the projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Sciences, Economics or Commerce from Tier 1 institutes
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Management, Technology from Tier 1 institutes
- 12-15 years of experience in energy business with at least 5-7 years in oil and gas
- 5 years or more experience in Consulting is desirable
- Experience in managing consulting projects, including providing quality control and budget accountability
- Experience in managing staff and financial resources.
- Strong client relationships and industry contacts
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Positive attitude to overcome obstacles and counter difficult situations
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
ICF offers an excellent benefits package and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
Post the resumes at Priyanshu.email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Location : IN-DL-New Delhi