Project Manager ( LPG Terminal Project)
This position is for Myanmar Assignment
We only accept applicants with experience in Oil & Gas or process plant projects
This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experience foreign management. This role reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Provide overall management throughout initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and project closeout. This will include managing activities in contracts, planning, engineering, procurement, construction Quality and EHS.
- Drive project schedules, manage scope, and control costs
- Provide overall management throughout initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and project closeout. This will include managing activities in contracts, planning, engineering, procurement, construction Quality and EHS. Drive project schedules, manage scope, and control costs
- Manage all aspects of project financials, invoicing cash and working capital management, staffing and regulatory requirements, if any, for legal coordination, risk management, and human resource issues.
- Serve as primary point of contact with client regarding client coordination, scope management, budget finances, subcontracting, project staffing, environmental compliance and facility support
- Develop and implement good project management practices and procedures, establish project controls systems and implement project execution plan.
- Work closely with Project Team to confirm deliverables and services are being provided to client’s satisfaction.
- Report regularly on progress, cost and schedule metrics, procurement issues, safety or environmental concerns, design questions, potential impacts, and any issues requiring support
- Prepare project review as per cadence and presentations for review, prepare and implement actions as per action plan
- Provide support during tendering and bidding process, optimize project estimates & costing and participate in contract negotiations
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline; or an equivalent combination of knowledge, skills and experience.
- Certification in Project Management desired.
- 10+ years of strong Project Management experience Oil & Gas or process plant projects
- Ability to direct/co-ordinate among multi-functional team comprises Engineering, Procurement, Cost & Site Management, Q&RHS
- Ability to plan, schedule, direct all project activities, manage scope, cost and time, manage risk, handle contracts and manage reporting/ MIS
- Strong communication and presentation skill in English (Verbal and Writing).
- A team player and manage good customer relationship - Proficient in Project Costing, Project Commercial, providing Tendering Support.
- Develop good management practices and competency of the people - Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Project - Age between (35-55) years
- INR 130,000.00 - 190,000.00 INR per month
- Food Allowance
- $250 USD allowance / every 3 month(s) VISA process
- Plane ticket to and back to origin country
- Yearly vacation (paid leave)
Salary may vary depending on the length of experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume to hrd @ highofferjobs. com
OR SIMPLY CLICK APPLY NOW TO SEND YOUR RESUME
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹130,000.00 to ₹190,000.00 /month
- Project Management: 5 years
- Oil and Gas, LPG, LNG projects: 5 years
- work: 10 years