Hyderabad - Manikonda
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Bachelor Degree or Masters in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering with 16-20 years of experience in Engineering Design and Construction for process plants for Pharmaceutical, ATF industries.
- Proposal preparation for pipeline projects including Scope understanding, Estimation, Schedule preparation, Risk identification, Assumptions, Man loader preparation.
- Resource planning for current and pipeline projects and take appropriate actions like team ramp up, skill upgradation, etc.
- Proactively identify project risk and take appropriate actions to mitigate the same
- Responsible for meeting the project budget and schedule through effective supervision of leads.
- Review and be responsible for meeting the quality of deliverables coming out of the department through establishment of proper quality check processes to meet host expectations
- Strive to establish independent relationships with host office to mitigate risks by seeking early warning signs.
- Development and Continual improvement of technical and review processes
- Develop and implement training for the team as per business requirement
- Provide technical mentoring to the team
- Responsible to meet KPIs (Ontime Delivery, Effort Variance, Rework, Attrition) as per the business objective
- Adherence to the processes and procedures as per GES
- Support recruitment process by assessing candidates
- Imparting best practices, lessons learnt to the team to increase their knowledge base
Type of Experience:
- Piping design experience (Piping layout, Design, Modelling, Isometrics, Spoor drawings, etc.) in Pharmaceutical industries and Advanced Technology Facilities
- Hand on experience in implementing the latest statutory/cGMP requirements.
- Ensuring that the Discipline will deliver the assigned project with minimal re-work
- Capable of planning and completing projects of all levels of complexity
- Ability to make design and operational decision to ensure technical teams consistently deliver good design, quality of work, realization of scope, meeting the schedule, hitting the construction budget
- Possess good written and oral communication skills, and the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Possess strong management and leadership skills.
- Guide the professional development of technical staff and design professionals
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and on own initiative
- Piping design, Layout, Isometrics, Spool drawings generation
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Engineering Design and Construction for process plants for Pharmaceutical, ATF industries
- Familiar in Latest ASME BPE Codes, API Standards & Understanding of Codes and Engineering Standards of International Clients
- Familiar with the latest statutory/cGMP requirements Extensive knowledge of local and global codes of practice for design implementation
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Familiar in PDMS, Plant 3D, AutoCad