Job Description (Responsibilities)
This position is responsible to provide technical support to the growth of Protective Apparel (PA) for chemical, biological, thermal, and hazardous particulate protection in South Asia, Southeast Asia, North Asia, and ANZ.
- Work as the technical resource to sales professionals, distributors, customers and other internal/external partners. Support the PA sales and marketing team to drive end user engagement. Provide technical training to the local distributors. Provide timely response to technical questions from customers, as necessary.
- Develop a fundamental understanding of product performance characteristics to meet customer needs.
- Develop technical content for DuPont literature, white papers, webinars, digital sales tools, e-marketing, presentations, etc.
- Provide voice of customer relative to product performance and expectations of product attributes.
- Participate in developing strategies to help grow our PA leadership and identify new business opportunities.
- Be responsible to represent DuPont on local industry codes and standards committees, assessing trends within those organizations and providing the appropriate influence to deliver improved personal protection to the chemical industry and related market segments.
- Review the technical content for internal use and external use documents per requests.
- BS/MS/PhD in Engineering, Chemistry, or other related science. Minimum 3 years of practical work experience in Industrial Protective Apparel for Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Transportation, Mining, Oil & Gas, etc.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities independently to meet deadline
- Strong relationship, influence, and communication skills both oral and written
- Able to translate complex technical data and standards into marketing and sales tools easily understood by a broad, often non-technical, audience
- Able to interface with large groups or one-on-one with all levels of an organization and with a broad customer base
- Demonstrated technical writing skills
- Good business acumen
- Project leadership capability
- Teamwork skills
- Fluent in English
- Willing to have frequent business travels (>50%)